The thermal camera GTC 400 C Professional measures and visualises temperature differences in seconds and easily records the results. The Bosch Thermal App documents and forwards measured values fast. Intelligent picture-in-picture technology overlays detailed real and heat-sensing images (19,200 px), resulting in a high-quality image and clear localisation of temperature differences. With its dual power system, a 12 V LI-ION battery or standard alkaline batteries are suitable power supplies.
Bosch laser measuring power tool for easy measurement and documentation, applicable for all surroundings.
- Precise targeting thanks to the digital viewfinder with zoom function – also for outdoor applications and long distance
- Optimal readability due to large 2.8” IPS colour display with extra robust cover glass
- Fast collection and documentation of measured values thanks to Measuring Master App
• Longer lifetime with power that impresses in its class
• Reduced contact pressure & long hammer tube for good and balanced performance
• 15% higher impact force ensure high material removal rate
• Strengthen impact housing for longest lifetime in the class
- Ideal for outdoor use due to a robust housing with dust and splash protection (IP54)
- Fast aperture for a sharp image of the target
- Compensator lock for safe transport
High cutting efficiency and cutting precision.
High performance of frequent Aluminum cutting.
Highest precision cutting for excellent work results.
High sliding fence design to offer advanced support for material.
Part Number : 0 611 254 76C
Rated input power : 800 W
Impact energy : 3.0 J
Impact rate at rated speed : 0 - 4000 bpm
Rated speed : 0 - 900 rpm Weight : 2.9 kg
Tool dimensions (width) : 83 mm
Tool dimensions (length) : 407 mm
Tool dimensions (height) : 210 mm
Tool holder : SDS-plus
- · Faster than a speeding bullet – The all-rounder for daily use
- · Superior drilling rate in the 2kg hammer class
- · Rotation stop for chiselling
- · Impact stop for drilling in wood and steel
- · Easy-to-change toolholder
- · Ball grommet for preventing cable breaks
- · Softgrip on main handle and auxiliary handle for a secure hold
- · Overload clutch
- · Rotatable brush plate (for equal power in forward and reverse operation)
- · 50 mm spindle collar diameter for more sturdiness
The only impact wrench on the market with a dual bit holder: Bolting, screw driving and drilling with the same tool!
- Bolting, screw driving and drilling with the same tool: Equipped with an ¼” hexagon bit holder for screw driving and drilling and an ½” square tool holder for bolting.
- High torque, high impact rate and fast rotation speed to get the job done faster.
- Durable design with robust gearbox, open frame motor and battery cell protection ensuring a longer lifetime.
- The professional power tools for metalworking and woodworking.
Part Number : 0 611 338 6L0
Rated input power : 1100 W
Impact energy : 7.8 J
Impact rate at rated speed : 2900 bpm
Weight : 5.6 kg
Tool dimensions (length) : 458 mm
Tool dimensions (height) : 235 mm
Tool dimensions (width) : 103 mm
Tool holder : 17mm Hex
- The reliable partner for day-to-day use
- High level of convenience with Bosch “SDS” for easy, tool-free, two-hand saw blade changes
- Switch with accelerator function for smooth pilot sawing of the material
-Integrated 360° tilt sensor for easy angle / inclination measurement, an added versatility to the laser measure
-Intuitive user interface with additional supportive features (favourite button, colour display, help function) makes handling convenient
-Ideal for demanding jobsites thanks to IP 65 protection, and shock-absorbing rubber casing
Speed and comfort redefined in its class for continuous use.
- Strong and resistant for heavy work on site or applications in the workshop. Perfect for cutting hardwood.
- High cutting speed guaranteeing increased productivity at work.
- Deeper cutting capacity. Depth adjustment for cuts up to 67 mm deep.
- Part No : 0 601 581 59F
- Rated power input : 580 W
- No-load stroke rate : 500
- 3100 Spm
- Weight without cable : 2.4 kg
- Stroke height : 26 mm
- Cutting depth in wood : 85 mm
- Cutting depth in aluminium : 20 mm
- Cutting depth in non-alloyed steel : 10 mm
First vertical polisher from Bosch!
Powerful polishing ensured by 950 W power input
Fatigue-free usage due to optimised design of vertical shape for polishing
Precision for all applications due to 600~2100 rpm; + -2 rpm with continuously variable speed set-up
Smooth polishing process due to soft start & constant speed function
1. High productivity thanks to the efficient 2,200w motor
2. Further support for material cutting due to the tough and broad base
3. Maximum operator protection and minimize vibration thanks to a durable protective system