Perfect for continuous horizontal chiselling
- Perfect power-to-weight ratio: High impact energy even for toughest materials at a bearable weight
- Low vibrations due to its clever anti-vibration system incl. a vibration damped main and side handle
- Long lifetime due to robust metal components and 100% chiselling-tested impact mechanism
The specialist tool for renovation and refurbishment
High material removal rate thanks to powerful 650 W motor and special tile chisel
Long lifetime thanks to the extremely sturdy hammer mechanism and toolholder as well as oil lubrication
Excellent handling thanks to its low weight of only 3.5 kg, its compact design, lockable accelerator switch and softgrip
Bosch laser measuring power tool for easy measurement and documentation, applicable for all surroundings.
- Precise targeting thanks to the digital viewfinder with zoom function – also for outdoor applications and long distance
- Optimal readability due to large 2.8” IPS colour display with extra robust cover glass
- Fast collection and documentation of measured values thanks to Measuring Master App
• Longer lifetime with power that impresses in its class
• Reduced contact pressure & long hammer tube for good and balanced performance
• 15% higher impact force ensure high material removal rate
• Strengthen impact housing for longest lifetime in the class
- Ideal for outdoor use due to a robust housing with dust and splash protection (IP54)
- Fast aperture for a sharp image of the target
- Compensator lock for safe transport
High cutting efficiency and cutting precision.
High performance of frequent Aluminum cutting.
Highest precision cutting for excellent work results.
High sliding fence design to offer advanced support for material.
Part Number : 0 611 254 76C
Rated input power : 800 W
Impact energy : 3.0 J
Impact rate at rated speed : 0 - 4000 bpm
Rated speed : 0 - 900 rpm Weight : 2.9 kg
Tool dimensions (width) : 83 mm
Tool dimensions (length) : 407 mm
Tool dimensions (height) : 210 mm
Tool holder : SDS-plus
- Designed for outdoor use due to sturdy metal housing with dust and splash protection (IP54)
- Robust design with built-in target collimator and integrated circular vial
- Compensator lock for safe transport
• 1Innovative center finder technology gives direction indication for precise location of object center
• 2Spot measurement enables you to perform measurement with great ease
• 3Reliable detection of all objects with an easy user interface featuring 3 mode buttons
GLM 80 Professional comes complete with:
Charger 2 609 120 421
1 x 1.25 Ah Li-Ion battery
- · Faster than a speeding bullet – The all-rounder for daily use
- · Superior drilling rate in the 2kg hammer class
- · Rotation stop for chiselling
- · Impact stop for drilling in wood and steel
- · Easy-to-change toolholder
- · Ball grommet for preventing cable breaks
- · Softgrip on main handle and auxiliary handle for a secure hold
- · Overload clutch
- · Rotatable brush plate (for equal power in forward and reverse operation)
- · 50 mm spindle collar diameter for more sturdiness
The only impact wrench on the market with a dual bit holder: Bolting, screw driving and drilling with the same tool!
- Bolting, screw driving and drilling with the same tool: Equipped with an ¼” hexagon bit holder for screw driving and drilling and an ½” square tool holder for bolting.
- High torque, high impact rate and fast rotation speed to get the job done faster.
- Durable design with robust gearbox, open frame motor and battery cell protection ensuring a longer lifetime.
- The professional power tools for metalworking and woodworking.
Enhanced consistent suction power from innovative filter cleaning technology.
Patented Bosch filter cleaning technology improves the consistency of suction power, reducing the frequency of manual filter cleaning.
H13 HEPA filter captures 99.95% of fine dust particles (>0.3 micron).
Increased lifetime of the main filter with a large surface pre-filter.
Part Number : 0 611 338 6L0
Rated input power : 1100 W
Impact energy : 7.8 J
Impact rate at rated speed : 2900 bpm
Weight : 5.6 kg
Tool dimensions (length) : 458 mm
Tool dimensions (height) : 235 mm
Tool dimensions (width) : 103 mm
Tool holder : 17mm Hex
Ergonomic and powerful for an easy but yet brilliant polish
Weighing just 2.5 kg, this tool is also fast, powerful and comfortable to use.
Its compact design measures only 405 mm and features an ergonomic Soft Grip handle.
Outstanding performance in tight spaces and in corners.