• Quartz Technology provides tough and hard paint film
• Excellent UV protection for longer-lasting colours
• Excellent protection against acid rain that results in a longer-lasting paint film
• Tougher resistance against alkaline and efflorescence from the substrate
• Tougher resistance against dirt penetration from the environment
• Excellent protection against fungus and algae
• Reduce the temperature of the selected colour range with a high SRI value
• 8 years of protection
• Green choice product
> To apply pour slowly into the paint and mix well to ensure all contents are wet out
> Stir regularly during application to avoid settling or floating of the powder
> Suitable for use in both solvent and water based floor coating such as Nippon Paint EA4 or Any Brand of Floor Coating
- Anti Virus property reduces H1N1 and HFMD (Coxsackievirus A16) effectively
- Anti Bacterial property reduce common bacteria (E.Coli, MRSA and Staphylococcus Aureus) effectively
- Anti-Fungus and mould property
- Excellent stain removal property
- Ultra-low VOC
- Near Zero VOC during application and after painting
- Ammonia-free Non-toxic does not contain lead, mecury and heavy metals
- Environmentally friendly paint
- Long lasting colours
-Excellent alkaline and weathering resistance.
-Available in Gloss & Soft Matt Finish.
-It can also be used for internal walls.
• Good Anti-corrosion on iron and steel surface
• Good adhesion on metal surface
• Good inter-coat adhesion with wide range of Waterbased product
- • Better hiding power & coverage
- • Higher firm build
- • Non added lead or mercury
- • Long-lasting
- • Matt Finish
NIPPON EA4 FINISH is a two-pack amine-adduct cured epoxy finish for use on steel and cement surfaces where chemical, oil and abrasion resistant coating is required
Product Description: NIPPON EA4 FINISH is a two-pack amine-adduct cured epoxy finish for use on steel and cement surfaces where chemical, oil and abrasion resistant coating is required.
- Good levelling
- Good coverage
- Good washability
- Excellent hiding
- Low odour & low VOC
- MS Standard - MS 903:1984
- MS License - PC004443
Economy Undercoat is a quick-drying oil-modified alkyd based undercoat with good build.
Nippon Etching 120 Primer is a two-pack polyvinyl butyral based, acid-catalysed etching primer. It has excellent adhesion to blast cleaned steel, galvanized steel and light alloys and thus provides a suitable base for most coatings to adhere satisfactorily.
- Good adhesion on fiber cement board
- Natural wood look on fiber cement surface
- Fungus resistant
- Good scrub resistance
- Suitable For Exterior & Interior
- Satin Finishing
- Recommended Substrate For Fiber cement and composite board
Hydro Metallic is a low odour, water-based acrylic paint for interior and exterior that can be applied onto masonry, wood and metal substrate, with proper primer usage. It provides even distribution of metallic pigment on the surface of substrate, giving a smooth finish.
Note : Hydro Metallic is recommended for areas less than 4m².
• Good depth of penetration to enhance adhesion for subsequent topcoat
• Good mild alkaline and efflorescence resistance
• Lower odour during and after application (compare to ordinary solvent base sealer)
• Fast dry for quick recoating interval
- • Environmental-friendly green paint for wood
- • Low VOC
- • Excellent satin finishing
- • Scratch resistance
- • Fungus resistance