-The surface of the substrate should be cleaned to ensure there is no dirt or grease deposits by washing the floor with a good quality general cleaning agent, rinse and remove all soiled water.
- If there is any organic growth such as fungi or algae, then it should be treated first with PYE FUNGIRID.
- Coverage: 8 to 10 meter square per litre depends on the substrate condition.
- Coating interval 3 hours.
- Allow 24 hours non-traffic on coated surface to provide best performance.
NOTE: PYE Anti-Slip should not be applied onto surfaces where gloss are desired.
Leakage under the ceiling roof? Water spot under the ceiling roof? Bathroom just on top of the leakage ceiling? Worry not, apply a layer of PYE Waterpruf Sealer on the top of bathroom tiles floor, acts as a layer of waterproof membrane to resist further leakage
Colorless Silicone Waterproofer
Packaging: 1litre /5litre
Coverage: 1.5 - 3.0 m²/litre
Specially formulated silicone based based on silance/siloxane for impregnating to cement and other porous surfaces. It provides good penetration capacity and good alkaline resistance (anti-fungus)
Can be applied to brick and natural stonework
Suitable on drivewats, patios, walkways and garage floors
Can be used to waterproof the back of marble, tiles or granite
Colour: White, Grey
Coverage: wall - 3 meter square per kg
Coverage: Roof - 2 meter square per kg
Can be used on both horizontal and vertical plaster surfaces.
For hollow and concrete floors, mosaic and ceramic tiles, joints of floors and walls.
Suitable for toilet areas, cracks on bath tubs and toilet floor and precast concrete.
Available in 500ml
1 ) CRACK ON TILES AND MOSAIC JOINTS - Just squeeze plastic bottle into the joints until no more sealer penetrates.
2 ) CRACKS ON VERTICAL SURFACE - Use plastic to form reservoirs at strategic points along the cracks .Keep topping up .
3 ) CRAZED FLOORS - Floor the area for a period of 30 minutes and top up if necessary .
4 ) CRACKS-ON FLAT ROOFS AND FLOORS
- Apply by squeezing bottle along crack , repeat the treatment until no more sealer penetrates.
HOW TO USE?
Step 1: Find out the cracks in your bathroom.
Step 2: Let your bathroom totally dry.
Step 3: Pour PYE KREK-SEAL on the cracks.
Step 4: Waiting 1day for drying PYE KREK-SEAL.
Step 5: Flush it clean and finish!
PYE PAINT REMOVER IS A paint stripper and is for used for removing oil and water-based paints and for restoring hardened paint brushes. It can be used straight from the can and washes off in water.
A non-toxic rust converter based on a synthetic resin. It dries on new or rusted surfaces and chemically converts these surfaces to a black non-tacky layer in 30 minutes under normal conditions, forming an iron/iron oxide organic complex which gives complete protection for the treated surface.
- Can be applied on unpainted or rusted steel or metal surfaces .
- Suitable for steel, iron, galvanized steel and aluminums.
- Application areas include iron railings, factory steel structures, steel water tanks, gates, grilles, refrigerators, washing machines, cars, lorries, bicycles, motorcycles etc
PRODUCT :CEMENT STAINS REMOVER
MODEL :CEM-CLEANER 118
PACKAGING :1 LITER
- URINE STAINS
- DIRT MARKS on mosaic flooring, fairface brickwall, toilet bowl and sides of drain.
- PYE Wood Filla is a ready mixed water based fast drying interior wood filler.
- Packing: 500g & 1.5kg
- Colour : Teak or Natural
PYE PREMIX PLASTER 921 is a ready to use premix mortar mix for plastering internal and external brick and cement wall surface.
PYE PREMIX PLASTER 921 uses a special formulated blend of selected graded sand , grey cement and chemical additive.
Using PYE PREMIX PLASTER 921 helps to reduce hairline cracks.
A polymer modified cement based thin render, specially designed to correct surface alignment and imperfections, with a single application thickness of 6 - 12 mm. Can be troweled to sponge finish.
To be used on concrete, cement rendered wall, hollow block, brick walls and aerated light weight block.
Ceramic tiles and natural stones can be fixed on finished surface.